Utility regulators to vote on APS rate hike Tuesday
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Arizona Public Service is seeking a rate hike, which would impact more than 1 million customers
Arizona's elected utility regulators plan to spend no more than one day Tuesday discussing and voting on a $6-a-month rate hike for more than 1 million Arizona Public Service Co. customers.
APS filed its rate request more than a year ago, and a judge has mostly approved a settlement with several major stakeholders reached earlier this year.
While some parties, such as AARP, remain opposed to the rate increase, the regulators won't hear much dissent from major solar... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa