Utility regulators to vote on APS rate hike Tuesday
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Arizona Public Service is seeking a rate hike, which would impact more than 1 million customers
Arizona's elected utility regulators plan to spend no more than one day Tuesday discussing and voting on a $6-a-month rate hike for more than 1 million Arizona Public Service Co. customers.
APS filed its rate request more than a year ago, and a judge has mostly approved a settlement with several major stakeholders reached earlier this year.
While some parties, such as AARP, remain opposed to the rate increase, the regulators won't hear much dissent from major solar... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...