Utility regulators to vote on APS rate hike Tuesday
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Arizona Public Service is seeking a rate hike, which would impact more than 1 million customers
Arizona's elected utility regulators plan to spend no more than one day Tuesday discussing and voting on a $6-a-month rate hike for more than 1 million Arizona Public Service Co. customers.
APS filed its rate request more than a year ago, and a judge has mostly approved a settlement with several major stakeholders reached earlier this year.
While some parties, such as AARP, remain opposed to the rate increase, the regulators won't hear much dissent from major solar... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana