UW-Rock County basketball coach, son charged in post-game attack on referee
A college basketball coach and his son have been charged with attacking a referee after a game in Waukesha on Jan. 3.
Jamal Mosley, 41, the coach of University of Wisconsin-Rock County, and J'shon Mosley, 20, a student manager for the team, each face counts of battery and disorderly conduct. The Mosleys live in Madison.
According to the criminal complaint:
After a close loss to UW-Waukesha, Mosley chased down the three referees who were walking quickly to their dressing area.
Patrick Anderson told police he saw Mosley approaching and ignored him until Mosley grabbed him by the shoulders,... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...