UW-Rock County basketball coach, son charged in post-game attack on referee
A college basketball coach and his son have been charged with attacking a referee after a game in Waukesha on Jan. 3.
Jamal Mosley, 41, the coach of University of Wisconsin-Rock County, and J'shon Mosley, 20, a student manager for the team, each face counts of battery and disorderly conduct. The Mosleys live in Madison.
According to the criminal complaint:
After a close loss to UW-Waukesha, Mosley chased down the three referees who were walking quickly to their dressing area.
Patrick Anderson told police he saw Mosley approaching and ignored him until Mosley grabbed him by the shoulders,... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez