VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veterans settle down, buy homes
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHousing prices up in the Valley | 0:45Valley home sales and prices are up and expected to keep climbing based on last month's pace.
1 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESWhat's that home worth? | 0:50What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
2 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHome valuations in the Phoenix area, by the numbers | 0:47Maricopa County home values climbed almost double 2015's rate.
3 of 3Last VideoNext Video Housing prices up in the... read more
- 10:32 The Latest: Corker wants end to Trump broadsides vs Sessions
- 10:28 The Latest: Parents concede baby Charlie dying in hospice
- 10:28 Judge set to decide on where Charlie Gard's spends last days
- 10:25 AMBER Alert issued for 1-month-old Yuma boy
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040