VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veterans settle down, buy homes
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHousing prices up in the Valley | 0:45Valley home sales and prices are up and expected to keep climbing based on last month's pace.
1 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESWhat's that home worth? | 0:50What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
2 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHome valuations in the Phoenix area, by the numbers | 0:47Maricopa County home values climbed almost double 2015's rate.
3 of 3Last VideoNext Video Housing prices up in the... read more
- 20:19 Veteran shot by Mesa PD sought treatment from Phoenix VA, wife says
- 20:14 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot, home field in NL wild card game
- 19:38 Arizona groups send supplies to Mexico after 3 disastrous earthquakes
- 19:04 Fitzgerald, Witten share same values, talents and at least one more...
- 18:39 Stanford turns to K.J. Costello at QB after Chryst injury, wins big
- 17:25 Parents, alumni protest Great Hearts Academies' transgender policy
- 17:25 Two men killed in plane crash north of Prescott
- 17:25 'It Shouldn't Hurt to be a Child': Prevent Child Abuse Arizona...
- 17:25 More than 40 flights diverted after fire alarm at Sky Harbor...
- 17:19 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot with NL wild card berth