VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veterans settle down, buy homes
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHousing prices up in the Valley | 0:45Valley home sales and prices are up and expected to keep climbing based on last month's pace.
1 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESWhat's that home worth? | 0:50What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
2 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHome valuations in the Phoenix area, by the numbers | 0:47Maricopa County home values climbed almost double 2015's rate.
3 of 3Last VideoNext Video Housing prices up in the... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:18 Twistars' Geddert says in email to families he plans to retire