VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veterans settle down, buy homes
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHousing prices up in the Valley | 0:45Valley home sales and prices are up and expected to keep climbing based on last month's pace.
1 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESWhat's that home worth? | 0:50What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
2 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHome valuations in the Phoenix area, by the numbers | 0:47Maricopa County home values climbed almost double 2015's rate.
3 of 3Last VideoNext Video Housing prices up in the... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe