VA loans up 100 percent in Phoenix area as veterans settle down, buy homes
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHousing prices up in the Valley | 0:45Valley home sales and prices are up and expected to keep climbing based on last month's pace.
1 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESWhat's that home worth? | 0:50What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
2 of 3CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
PHOENIX-AREA HOME VALUESHome valuations in the Phoenix area, by the numbers | 0:47Maricopa County home values climbed almost double 2015's rate.
3 of 3Last VideoNext Video Housing prices up in the... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges