Vandals toss bricks through window of Indiana county Republican office
An Indiana Republican Party office was vandalized last week after someone tossed two bricks through the window, officials said Monday.
Signs for presidential nominee Donald Trump and Rep. Todd Young were hanging in the window of the Delaware County office on Oct. 8 when the landscaping bricks were tossed through the glass, officials said in a Facebook post.
Officials said it would cost about $1,200 to replace the window and those interested in helping out with the cost could donate online.
Delaware County Sheriff Ray Dudley said that there have been numerous reports of campaign signs being... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes