Vanderbilt grad student, an Army veteran, killed in Israeli stabbing
A 29-year old American graduate student at Vanderbilt University was killed Tuesday evening during a stabbing rampage while on a school trip to Tel Aviv, the university announced.
Taylor Force, a student at Vanderbilt's Owen Graduate School of Management, died in what was described as a bloody terrorist attack that took place just as President Joe Biden arrived in Israel to meet with leaders there.
Force was a graduate of West Point and a former Field Artillery Officer for the U.S. Army, according to his online social media profiles. He was a veteran of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you