Verrado football player Dylan Miller making strides back after near-death accident
CLOSE Buckeye Verrado football player Dylan Miller at home recovering after surviving a near-fatal crash that left him with a serious brain injury.
The kid they call "Stick," a 6-foot-6, 16-year-old, slowly walks up steps at his Litchfield Park home with help from his dad.
It is Dylan Miller's second day back from the hospital and pictures, mostly courtesy of his photographer mom Natalie, decorate the walls.
Wearing a white protective shield over his head, the high school junior takes a seat in front of a long banner with notes of encouragement from what seems like the entire... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...