Verrado football player Dylan Miller making strides back after near-death accident
CLOSE Buckeye Verrado football player Dylan Miller at home recovering after surviving a near-fatal crash that left him with a serious brain injury.
The kid they call "Stick," a 6-foot-6, 16-year-old, slowly walks up steps at his Litchfield Park home with help from his dad.
It is Dylan Miller's second day back from the hospital and pictures, mostly courtesy of his photographer mom Natalie, decorate the walls.
Wearing a white protective shield over his head, the high school junior takes a seat in front of a long banner with notes of encouragement from what seems like the entire... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki