Vice President Mike Pence to visit Texas border and San Antonio on Friday
WASHINGTON – Vice President Mike Pence will travel to San Antonio Friday to deliver keynote remarks at a Republic National Committee event, the White House announced Thursday.
Pence will also travel to McAllen, Texas ,with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to tour the U.S.-Mexico border in the Rio Grande Valley.
Pence is scheduled to meet with local law enforcement and participate in a roundtable discussion on immigration with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'