Vice President Mike Pence to visit Texas border and San Antonio on Friday
WASHINGTON – Vice President Mike Pence will travel to San Antonio Friday to deliver keynote remarks at a Republic National Committee event, the White House announced Thursday.
Pence will also travel to McAllen, Texas ,with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen to tour the U.S.-Mexico border in the Rio Grande Valley.
Pence is scheduled to meet with local law enforcement and participate in a roundtable discussion on immigration with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki