Victim in Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom shooting dies; suspect claims self-defense
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man who was shot during an altercation in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom has died, and police say the shooting suspect is claiming self-defense.
The fight erupted in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom about 12:30 p.m. Thursday in the area of 2500 W. Camelback Road, according to Phoenix police Lt. Emilien Sepon.
What the fight was about was not immediately clear.
Police say the shooting suspect, who was treated by paramedics for unspecified injuries, alleged that the other man had assaulted him.
"(The victim) had... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget