Victim in Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom shooting dies; suspect claims self-defense
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man who was shot during an altercation in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom has died, and police say the shooting suspect is claiming self-defense.
The fight erupted in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom about 12:30 p.m. Thursday in the area of 2500 W. Camelback Road, according to Phoenix police Lt. Emilien Sepon.
What the fight was about was not immediately clear.
Police say the shooting suspect, who was treated by paramedics for unspecified injuries, alleged that the other man had assaulted him.
"(The victim) had... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut