Victim in Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom shooting dies; suspect claims self-defense
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man who was shot during an altercation in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom has died, and police say the shooting suspect is claiming self-defense.
The fight erupted in a Phoenix QuikTrip bathroom about 12:30 p.m. Thursday in the area of 2500 W. Camelback Road, according to Phoenix police Lt. Emilien Sepon.
What the fight was about was not immediately clear.
Police say the shooting suspect, who was treated by paramedics for unspecified injuries, alleged that the other man had assaulted him.
"(The victim) had... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls