Victims of I-95 crash were visitors from the Philippines
The victims of a horrific fiery crash early Wednesday were four adult tourists, some from the Philippines, according to a source close to the investigation.
The incident began, an Opa-locka police report says, with an “improper right turn” by a Chevy Suburban. A police officer saw it and switched on his lights and siren.
The driver of the SUV hit the gas and the chase was on.
When it was over, the four tourists were dead, innocent victims in a chassis-shredding, wrong-way crash that shut down Interstate 95 for hours.
Willie Dumel, identified by authorities as the... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco