Victims of I-95 crash were visitors from the Philippines
The victims of a horrific fiery crash early Wednesday were four adult tourists, some from the Philippines, according to a source close to the investigation.
The incident began, an Opa-locka police report says, with an “improper right turn” by a Chevy Suburban. A police officer saw it and switched on his lights and siren.
The driver of the SUV hit the gas and the chase was on.
When it was over, the four tourists were dead, innocent victims in a chassis-shredding, wrong-way crash that shut down Interstate 95 for hours.
Willie Dumel, identified by authorities as the... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold