Victor Ortiz discusses Week 3 of 'Dancing With the Stars'
The Times has boxer Victor Ortiz, a former WBC welterweight champion, guest-blogging while he competes on "Dancing With the Stars." Each week while he competes on the show, Ortiz will answer a few questions from Sports Now editor Houston Mitchell and give some insight into the competition. Here are Ortiz's thoughts about Week 3, which he offered via email.
Q: A lot of people think of pro athletes as living a great life without thinking about where they came from. You mentioned not being able to go to your prom because you were too broke. Did this week's prom theme bring back good... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt