Video claims north Alabama bus driver was speeding 70 mph on a curvy country road
A Facebook video that allegedly shows a bus driver traveling 70 mph on a curvy country road in Franklin County has prompted an investigation by the school system.
The video, which was taken just after 3 p.m. Friday by Kelly Bragwell, has been viewed thousands of times. In the video, Bragwell says the speed limit on the road is 45 mph. But, he told AL.com he later learned the speed limit is 35 mph on that particular stretch of road.
"We are aware of the video that was posted on Facebook and we are investigating it at this time," said Franklin County Superintendent Greg Hamilton.... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown