Video claims north Alabama bus driver was speeding 70 mph on a curvy country road
A Facebook video that allegedly shows a bus driver traveling 70 mph on a curvy country road in Franklin County has prompted an investigation by the school system.
The video, which was taken just after 3 p.m. Friday by Kelly Bragwell, has been viewed thousands of times. In the video, Bragwell says the speed limit on the road is 45 mph. But, he told AL.com he later learned the speed limit is 35 mph on that particular stretch of road.
"We are aware of the video that was posted on Facebook and we are investigating it at this time," said Franklin County Superintendent Greg Hamilton.... read more
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal