Virginia Elizabeth Patterson Thomas
CULLMAN - Virginia Elizabeth Patterson Thomas
A memorial service and funeral will be held for Virginia Elizabeth Patterson Thomas, formerly of Cullman, at 1 p.m. Saturday, April 6, 2013, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home Chapel, with burial in New Hope Cemetery No. 2 in Holly Pond.
Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Thomas passed away Saturday, March 23. She was born on June 24, 1919, in Virginia Beach, Va., to Lillian and Biffle Patterson.
Mrs. Thomas grew up in Eva where she graduated from high school. She was a homemaker and wife to Eulus John... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional