Volkswagen reveals 2019 VW Arteon mid-size car to replace CC
Volkswagen on Thursday debuted a new mid-size car for the U.S. market to replace the outgoing CC sedan in a bid to increase overall brand sales.
The German automaker faces an uphill climb with the new model. The 2019 VW Arteon enters the market at an inauspicious time for passenger cars, which are struggling mightily as Americans snap up crossovers, sport-utility vehicles and pickup trucks.
But Volkswagen believes the vehicle's coupe-like design, safety features and peppy powertrain will appeal to consumers who aren't ready to give up on cars.
Already on sale in Europe, the vehicle was set... read more
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...