Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 15:42 Energy Secretary Rick Perry's father dies at 92
- 15:41 Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- 15:41 Florida eye doctor guilty on all counts of Medicare fraud
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil