Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal