Want a say in how Texas will fix special education?
AUSTIN — Parents, students and education advocates have until midnight Sunday to provide feedback on a draft plan to overhaul Texas' special education services.
In January, the Texas Education Agency published a 13-page corrective action plan after the U.S. Department of Education found TEA illegally led school districts across the state to delay or deny special education services to students because of an arbitrary enrollment cap.
The state plans to hire more special education staff, increase training and provide special education services to students who were previously denied services.... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 17:55 Giuliani: Briefing may prompt calls to end Russia probe
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct