Want to track federal Harvey spending? Texas has a tool for that
Curious how much the Federal Emergency Management Agency has spent on Hurricane Harvey relief? The governor's Commission to Rebuild Texas has a tool for that.
The commission released a so-called recovery tracker this week that makes it easier to monitor FEMA spending by county and program.
"As the state continues to receive federal aid and devote necessary resources to our recovery efforts, it is important that Texans know where this money is going," Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement. "The recovery tracker is a good start in achieving transparency for the people of... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler