Want to track federal Harvey spending? Texas has a tool for that
Curious how much the Federal Emergency Management Agency has spent on Hurricane Harvey relief? The governor's Commission to Rebuild Texas has a tool for that.
The commission released a so-called recovery tracker this week that makes it easier to monitor FEMA spending by county and program.
"As the state continues to receive federal aid and devote necessary resources to our recovery efforts, it is important that Texans know where this money is going," Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement. "The recovery tracker is a good start in achieving transparency for the people of... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan