Wardrobe malfunction threatens Novi ice dancer's Winter Olympics debut
CLOSE This is what you should watch out for as action rolls on in Pyeongchang on Sunday.
GANGNEUNG, South Korea - You ever had that dream where you are standing in front of a group, and you are totally naked?
Well, that's what Yura Min was frighteningly close to experiencing. In real life. On world-wide television. In her Olympic debut.
Min, an American citizen who trains at Novi Ice Arena, had a wardrobe malfunction on Sunday while competing in the figure skating team event for South Korea.
“Five seconds into the routine, my hook came undone,” Min said.
Not just any hook.
It was the hook... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool