Wardrobe malfunction threatens Novi ice dancer's Winter Olympics debut
CLOSE This is what you should watch out for as action rolls on in Pyeongchang on Sunday.
GANGNEUNG, South Korea - You ever had that dream where you are standing in front of a group, and you are totally naked?
Well, that's what Yura Min was frighteningly close to experiencing. In real life. On world-wide television. In her Olympic debut.
Min, an American citizen who trains at Novi Ice Arena, had a wardrobe malfunction on Sunday while competing in the figure skating team event for South Korea.
“Five seconds into the routine, my hook came undone,” Min said.
Not just any hook.
It was the hook... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...