Warren builds political capital — to what post-election end?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — From liberal California to conservative Missouri, there are few places Sen. Elizabeth Warren won't go this election season. The Massachusetts Democrat is campaigning for Hillary Clinton, for Senate Democratic candidates and for liberal policies.
And she's banking political capital that she could end up spending in ways that make Clinton and other Democratic leaders uncomfortable.
Already Warren has been laying down markers for Clinton, in public and private, to consider activist progressives over Wall Street allies for appointments to key financial positions like... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...