Warren says she has no intention of running for president
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts says she has no intention of running for president in 2020, but she also is leaving herself room to reconsider.
Warren is refusing to pledge to complete a second six-year Senate term if she's re-elected in November.
The high-profile liberal is often discussed as a potential 2020 rival to President Donald Trump.
Warren tells NBC's "Meet the Press" that she knows there's anxiety among Democrats about a possible second Trump term.
A Massachusetts newspaper has challenged Warren to clear up questions about her claims... read more
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe