Warriors coast past Magic, 103-89
OAKLAND, Calif.-Andrew Bogut and Andre Iguodala wore blazers instead of uniforms. Jermaine O'Neal did not play, either, leaving on his warm-up pullover.
With two starters injured and a banged-up reserve never getting off the bench, the Warriors still cruised to a 103-89 win Tuesday against Orlando to move back to a season-high 17 games over .500.
Stephen Curry scored 23 points, and David Lee and Klay Thompson added 20 apiece. Facing one of the worst teams in the Eastern Conference, the Warriors had a much easier time than last week when they blew an 18-point lead to Cleveland and lost.... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt