Warriors coast past Magic, 103-89
OAKLAND, Calif.-Andrew Bogut and Andre Iguodala wore blazers instead of uniforms. Jermaine O'Neal did not play, either, leaving on his warm-up pullover.
With two starters injured and a banged-up reserve never getting off the bench, the Warriors still cruised to a 103-89 win Tuesday against Orlando to move back to a season-high 17 games over .500.
Stephen Curry scored 23 points, and David Lee and Klay Thompson added 20 apiece. Facing one of the worst teams in the Eastern Conference, the Warriors had a much easier time than last week when they blew an 18-point lead to Cleveland and lost.... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein