Warriors top Hornets, 98-88
OAKLAND, Calif.- The Golden State Warriors found themselves in another uneasy position against the New Orleans Hornets. They led by just four points entering the fourth quarter, evoking fears of another letdown.
But like the superior team, Golden State stepped on the gas pedal late and put the Hornets in their place, 98-88 at Oracle Arena on Wednesday night.
The Warriors turned a potential scare into a comfortable win, inching ever-so-closer to securing a playoff berth.
Golden State (43-32) held the Hornets to 39.8 percent shooting and outrebounded them 47-39.
After a slow start - missing... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'