Washington police reopen rape case after ex-soccer team owner's Mesa arrest
CLOSE Dion Earl makes his initial appearance in Maricopa County Superior Court after he was arrested in Mesa on suspicion of sexually molesting babysitters.
A former pro-soccer-team owner suspected of sexually assaulting two women in Mesa last year could face additional charges in Washington, where police are revisiting rape allegations involving him, according to the Seattle Times.
A Seattle-area massage-parlor attendant accused Dion Earl, ex-owner of the Seattle Impact, of raping her during a 2009 appointment, the Times reported. But the investigation stalled in 2010, languishing for... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants