Waste Management Open 2018: Strangest things we saw on Saturday
Outlandish outfits are nothing new to the Waste Management Phoenix Open, and with a record-setting crowd on Saturday, it was sometimes harder to spot “normal” styles.
Here are some of the most notable things we saw
Romping it upAs it turns out, the Phoenix Open is prime spot for bachelor parties, complete with matching outfits. Some groups went for custom T-shirts or sailor suits. This group of friendly Canadians went for the trendy “romphim” look, which they felt was both functional and fashionable.
Steve Meatherall, wearing a pink boa to complete his outfit, was the groom-to-be.
“She's... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died