Waste Management Open 2018: Strangest things we saw on Saturday
Outlandish outfits are nothing new to the Waste Management Phoenix Open, and with a record-setting crowd on Saturday, it was sometimes harder to spot “normal” styles.
Here are some of the most notable things we saw
Romping it upAs it turns out, the Phoenix Open is prime spot for bachelor parties, complete with matching outfits. Some groups went for custom T-shirts or sailor suits. This group of friendly Canadians went for the trendy “romphim” look, which they felt was both functional and fashionable.
Steve Meatherall, wearing a pink boa to complete his outfit, was the groom-to-be.
“She's... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...