Waste Management Phoenix Open attendance records
The Waste Management Phoenix Open posts the highest attendance marks of all the golf stops on the PGA Tour and worldwide.
The 2017 event was another huge draw, setting a record for week-long attendance.
The golf tournament surpassed 600,000 fans for the week for the second year in a row.
The daily attendance marks below in bold are single-day records.
• In 2011, there was an eight-day tournament week due to a weather-related Monday finish, with Monday attendance of 13,033.
• In 1996, the tournament's final round was on Saturday due to Super Bowl XXX at Sun Devil Stadium.
• 1987... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...