Waste Management Phoenix Open attendance records
The Waste Management Phoenix Open posts the highest attendance marks of all the golf stops on the PGA Tour and worldwide.
The 2017 event was another huge draw, setting a record for week-long attendance.
The golf tournament surpassed 600,000 fans for the week for the second year in a row.
The daily attendance marks below in bold are single-day records.
• In 2011, there was an eight-day tournament week due to a weather-related Monday finish, with Monday attendance of 13,033.
• In 1996, the tournament's final round was on Saturday due to Super Bowl XXX at Sun Devil Stadium.
• 1987... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...