Waste Management Phoenix Open notes: Phil Mickelson pleased with Papago course progress
Phil Mickelson stopped by Papago Golf Course this week and said Wednesday he was pleased to see the progress of an improvement project at the Phoenix city-owned course that will become the home of ASU golf programs after the current season ends.
“I'm very optimistic that it's going to be spectacular and allow college players to play their best,” said Mickelson, who is helping design a new practice facility.
That facility is part of a multi-million-dollar project that also will include a new clubhouse.
“It's such a massive piece of property that, if it's done right, and I know that it will... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...