Waste Management Phoenix Open notes: Phil Mickelson pleased with Papago course progress
Phil Mickelson stopped by Papago Golf Course this week and said Wednesday he was pleased to see the progress of an improvement project at the Phoenix city-owned course that will become the home of ASU golf programs after the current season ends.
“I'm very optimistic that it's going to be spectacular and allow college players to play their best,” said Mickelson, who is helping design a new practice facility.
That facility is part of a multi-million-dollar project that also will include a new clubhouse.
“It's such a massive piece of property that, if it's done right, and I know that it will... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest