Water line repairs may cause low water pressure across north Houston
Residents across north Houston may experience lower water pressure over the next two weeks as the city repairs two water lines.
Work began last week on the first line, which serves the city's East Water Purification Plant, and is set to commence Friday on the second line near Beltway 8 north and U.S. 59.
The potential impact area stretches from Spring Branch north to Greenspoint and east toward Trinity Gardens.
The work is not expected to impact water quality, the public works department said, and water pressure should be back to normal between March 9 and March 13.
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...