Wayne Selden Jr. leads No. 2 Kansas to 94-67 win over Oklahoma State
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Wayne Selden Jr. scored 18 points, Landen Lucas added 14 points and 10 rebounds, and second-ranked Kansas rolled to a 94-67 victory over Oklahoma State on Monday night.
Perry Ellis shrugged off a sluggish start to finish with 15 points, and Frank Mason III had 14 for the balanced Jayhawks (22-4, 10-3 Big 12), who avenged a surprising loss to the Cowboys last month.
Oklahoma State (12-13, 3-10) led much of the first half, fell behind by 18 early in the second, then trimmed their deficit to 62-56 with about 11 minutes to go. But the Jayhawks caught fire down the stretch,... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...