Wayne Selden Jr. leads No. 2 Kansas to 94-67 win over Oklahoma State
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Wayne Selden Jr. scored 18 points, Landen Lucas added 14 points and 10 rebounds, and second-ranked Kansas rolled to a 94-67 victory over Oklahoma State on Monday night.
Perry Ellis shrugged off a sluggish start to finish with 15 points, and Frank Mason III had 14 for the balanced Jayhawks (22-4, 10-3 Big 12), who avenged a surprising loss to the Cowboys last month.
Oklahoma State (12-13, 3-10) led much of the first half, fell behind by 18 early in the second, then trimmed their deficit to 62-56 with about 11 minutes to go. But the Jayhawks caught fire down the stretch,... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House