'We have our coach back': Arizona Wildcats fans in Tucson react to Sean Miller decision
CLOSE Arizona basketball coach Sean Miller met with the media Thursday to decry an ESPN report that linked him with potential payments to a recruit.
TUCSON - Ana Campos, a 22-year-old University of Arizona student, was devastated when she first heard the ESPN report alleging head basketball coach Sean Miller was overheard on FBI wiretaps talking about paying money to ensure a star player committed to the Arizona Wildcats.
As the days passed, she became more and more convinced that Miller was innocent.
Shortly after Miller held a brief press conference on Thursday denying the allegations,... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...