Wells Fargo Championship staying in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The PGA Tour has announced that Wells Fargo will continue as the title sponsor for the Wells Fargo Championship through 2019 after signing a five-year extension.
The deal was announced on Tuesday.
The PGA Tour stop is played annually at Charlotte's Quail Hollow Club in May and is one of the more popular stops for players, regularly attracting the majority of the world's top 25 golfers.
The PGA Tour also announced that the 2017 tournament will be played at Eagle Point Club in Wilmington, N.C., because the Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte will be hosting the PGA Championship... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...