Wells Fargo Championship staying in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The PGA Tour has announced that Wells Fargo will continue as the title sponsor for the Wells Fargo Championship through 2019 after signing a five-year extension.
The deal was announced on Tuesday.
The PGA Tour stop is played annually at Charlotte's Quail Hollow Club in May and is one of the more popular stops for players, regularly attracting the majority of the world's top 25 golfers.
The PGA Tour also announced that the 2017 tournament will be played at Eagle Point Club in Wilmington, N.C., because the Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte will be hosting the PGA Championship... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...