West Coast drug supplier sentenced in Charlotte
The supplier of a coast-to-coast marijuana network that operated in Charlotte and other cities for more than two years was sentenced Tuesday to more than 22 years in federal prison.
Milton Earl “Turtle” Adams of Los Angeles received 270 months and five years supervised release when his sentence ends.
Adams, 36, is the latest of almost 60 targets of “Operation Goldilocks” who have been imprisoned or are awaiting sentencing. Five more remain fugitives.
In January, U.S. District Judge Bob Conrad sentenced the purported head of the drug network's... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits