Westbound I-10 closed 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to officer-involved shooting
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
Westbound Interstate 10 was closed early Wednesday 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to an officer-involved shooting, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The closure covered Mile Posts 81 to 57. Drivers can use Salome Highway to U.S. 60 westbound and return to I-10 at Vicksburg Road, the Arizona Department of Transportation said. I-10 eastbound remained open.
Both east and westbound ramps on Exit 17 towards were also closed.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 16:20 White House names Erin Nealy Cox as top federal prosecutor in Dallas
- 16:17 It's huntin' season for Cardinals linebacker Markus Golden and...
- 15:46 NL wild card race: Will Diamondbacks face Rockies, Brewers or...
- 15:27 State report: Arizona's Medicaid program would lose $10.4 billion...
- 15:06 Dr. William Butler, former president, historian of Baylor College...
- 15:04 Ezekiel Elliott drama surrounds Cowboys entering Monday Night...
- 14:51 ASU football vs. Oregon Ducks: Scouting report and prediction
- 13:46 Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- 13:31 Harris County could see budget cuts due to Hurricane Harvey's...
- 13:20 Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on...