Westbound I-10 closed 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to officer-involved shooting
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
Westbound Interstate 10 was closed early Wednesday 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to an officer-involved shooting, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The closure covered Mile Posts 81 to 57. Drivers can use Salome Highway to U.S. 60 westbound and return to I-10 at Vicksburg Road, the Arizona Department of Transportation said. I-10 eastbound remained open.
Both east and westbound ramps on Exit 17 towards were also closed.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 01:33 Democrats release memo rebutting GOP on Russia probe
- 01:11 Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
- 23:51 Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of...
- 23:38 2 people critically injured after horse-drawn stagecoach hits...
- 23:30 St. Michael girls basketball repeats as 1A state champions
- 23:30 Tucson Gregory School boys basketball team wins 1A title
- 23:17 Union members, supporters rally in Phoenix for Working People's Day...
- 22:54 White House shelves tentative plan for Mexican leader visit
- 22:26 Trump says he's eyeing Veterans' Day for military parade
- 22:05 Rachel DeLago making history as an NHRA general manager