Westbound I-10 closed 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to officer-involved shooting
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
Westbound Interstate 10 was closed early Wednesday 60 miles west of downtown Phoenix due to an officer-involved shooting, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
The closure covered Mile Posts 81 to 57. Drivers can use Salome Highway to U.S. 60 westbound and return to I-10 at Vicksburg Road, the Arizona Department of Transportation said. I-10 eastbound remained open.
Both east and westbound ramps on Exit 17 towards were also closed.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 20:39 More than a meal: Corner in downtown Phoenix turns into place of...
- 19:28 Barton to go mum over disclosed photo, citing probe
- 19:28 Republican push tax plan hard, but voters seem uninterested
- 19:28 AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- 18:34 Detroit Lions look like fried turkeys against Minnesota Vikings
- 18:34 Bruce Pearl still refusing to interview with Auburn officials and...
- 18:34 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...
- 17:43 Thanksgiving Day temperature climbs to 87 degrees, tying all-time...
- 17:14 Coyotes will be without goalie Antti Raanta for at least the next...
- 16:27 Civilian Phoenix police assistants to start handling some patrol calls