Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
The westbound lanes of the Loop 202 Santan Freeway in Chandler were re-opened Saturday night following a three-vehicle crash at Cooper Road that sent one person to the hospital.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the lanes were re-opened as of 9:45 p.m after being shut down at about 8 p.m.
The Department of Public Safety said one person was transported to a nearby hospital following the crash.
Traffic was exiting at Cooper and re-entering the freeway at McQueen Road, ADOT said.
The agency tweeted at about 7:15 p.m. that all westbound lanes were blocked by the crash.
No further... read more
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas