Westbound Loop 202 re-opens at Cooper Road after Chandler crash
The westbound lanes of the Loop 202 Santan Freeway in Chandler were re-opened Saturday night following a three-vehicle crash at Cooper Road that sent one person to the hospital.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the lanes were re-opened as of 9:45 p.m after being shut down at about 8 p.m.
The Department of Public Safety said one person was transported to a nearby hospital following the crash.
Traffic was exiting at Cooper and re-entering the freeway at McQueen Road, ADOT said.
The agency tweeted at about 7:15 p.m. that all westbound lanes were blocked by the crash.
No further... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...