WestJet flight from London to Toronto diverts to Greenland
TORONTO – A WestJet flight from London to Toronto carrying 250 passengers and nine crew members was diverted to Greenland because of a mechanical issue.
WestJet spokesman Robert Palmer said Tuesday that the Boeing 767 landed without incident. Passengers will fly to Toronto on Wednesday morning on two WestJet 737s that are being sent to Greenland.
Palmer says there was a potential mechanical issue involving the cooling system for the aircraft's avionics.
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap