WH response to abuse claims shines light on victims' fears
Now Playing: President Donald Trump says he was suprised about domestic violence accusations against a top White House aide. (Feb. 9)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — When Jennifer Willoughby and Colbie Holderness stepped forward to tell the story of how they were physically, verbally and emotionally abused by their ex-husband, who had since become a top White House aide, President Donald Trump had nothing but good things to say about the man they had accused of domestic violence.
Rob Porter "did a great job while he was at the White House. And we hope he has a wonderful... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'