What are the odds? Man hits a hole in one 2 days in a row on the same hole in Surprise
The chances of an average golfer making a hole in one? 12,500 to 1. The chances of doing the same thing two days in a row? Practically impossible.
But doing it on the same hole?
Rodney Alt, 80, of Surprise, hit a hole in one on Thursday at a Surprise golf course. The next day, he shot another hole in one in the exact same par-3 hole, the 95-yard 12th.
"I stood there in shock," Alt said, explaining his reaction to the statistical improbability.
Rowland Gole, the general manager and golf professional at the Coyote Lakes Golf Club, where Alt recorded his feat, said he wants to know... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...