What if Steve Montenegro wins the Republican primary in Arizona's 8th Congressional District?
Steve Montenegro weathered a bad week to close his congressional campaign in the West Valley's Republican special primary. If he wins, does it portend a rough ride for the GOP in the April general election?
Montenegro, a minister who has put gauzy family photos of his wife and young daughter at the front of his campaign, has been pulled into a texting scandal that includes allegations of topless photos and late-night cyber chats.
But when the controversy hit, many had already cast their ballots in the race for the seat vacated by Trent Franks. Election officials project that most of those... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler