What if Steve Montenegro wins the Republican primary in Arizona's 8th Congressional District?
Steve Montenegro weathered a bad week to close his congressional campaign in the West Valley's Republican special primary. If he wins, does it portend a rough ride for the GOP in the April general election?
Montenegro, a minister who has put gauzy family photos of his wife and young daughter at the front of his campaign, has been pulled into a texting scandal that includes allegations of topless photos and late-night cyber chats.
But when the controversy hit, many had already cast their ballots in the race for the seat vacated by Trent Franks. Election officials project that most of those... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...