'What the F*@# Should I Make for Dinner?'
Frustrated over the daily decision of what to whip up for an evening meal, Brooklynite Zach Golden took to the web for help.
He called the site: WhatTheF-ShouldIMakeForDinner.com.
Launched April, 2010, it went viral.
"It started just for my girlfriend and myself, as a little tool to cure our mealtime indecision," explains Golden, now 26. "We were both fairly able cooks, and when it came down to actually cooking stuff, the hardest part was making a decision."
Setting out to ease to the anxiety of himself and others confused about both what to make and how to prepare it,... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco