'What the F*@# Should I Make for Dinner?'
Frustrated over the daily decision of what to whip up for an evening meal, Brooklynite Zach Golden took to the web for help.
He called the site: WhatTheF-ShouldIMakeForDinner.com.
Launched April, 2010, it went viral.
"It started just for my girlfriend and myself, as a little tool to cure our mealtime indecision," explains Golden, now 26. "We were both fairly able cooks, and when it came down to actually cooking stuff, the hardest part was making a decision."
Setting out to ease to the anxiety of himself and others confused about both what to make and how to prepare it,... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings