Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
More than half of Texas' registered voters believe marijuana should be legalized, a recent poll discovered. As is the case with other issues, it appears the attitude of Texas' lawmakers and the public may not align in the matter of cannabis.
With Texas Republicans already listing out their priorities for the upcoming legislative session— including the possibility of decriminalizing small amounts of marijuana possession— it's worth taking a look at where the state's top lawmakers stand on major aspects of marijuana reform.
Cannabis Voter Project, a group that tracks politicians' views on... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world