Where will Arizona high school players fall in 2017 MLB draft?
Even though this Arizona 2017 high school baseball class was above average, it would be a surprise if anybody goes in the MLB draft's first round on Monday.
But there are at least nine in the state with a chance to see their name over the next couple of days.
Where they go will depend on several factors, mainly signability. A guy like Nick Brueser, a two-time All-Arizona first baseman who led Chandler Hamilton to the past two state championships, said he wants to play at Stanford before being drafted. So even though he might be one of the top two pro prospects in the state, there is a good... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant