Which is better? Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade compared
CLOSE USA Today's Nathan Bomey takes Cadillac's Super Cruise for a test drive.
Just a handful of automakers offer three-row luxury SUVs. If you want one with robust towing capabilities, your choices narrow even further. Within that group are two well-known domestic models: the 2018 Cadillac Escalade and 2018 Lincoln Navigator.
Both SUVs are capable of hauling up to eight people in royal comfort, towing just about any recreational toy you can think of, or a mix of both. But which one is better for you? Here's how they stack up.
How they're similarBoth the Escalade and Navigator are... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants