White House convenes donor nations for Gaza conference
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is convening international donor nations to discuss the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, seeking "fresh thinking and a commitment to action" following a roadside bombing that struck the convoy of the Palestinian prime minister.
White House envoy Jason Greenblatt said Tuesday that the Palestinian Authority should not be deterred by the attack on the convoy of Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah in Gaza.
The Palestinians are boycotting the meeting following President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices