White House convenes donor nations for Gaza conference
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is convening international donor nations to discuss the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, seeking "fresh thinking and a commitment to action" following a roadside bombing that struck the convoy of the Palestinian prime minister.
White House envoy Jason Greenblatt said Tuesday that the Palestinian Authority should not be deterred by the attack on the convoy of Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah in Gaza.
The Palestinians are boycotting the meeting following President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...