White House denies probe into loans to Kushner company
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House denied Tuesday that senior adviser Jared Kushner is under investigation by the White House Counsel's office over possible ethical or criminal violations in connection with more than $500 million in loans made last year to his family real estate company.
The head of the government's ethics agency had told a Democratic House member that White House lawyers had acknowledged they "had already begun the process" of looking into possible ethics and legal issues spawned by the loans. Kushner met last year with executives from the two companies that made... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance