White House planning 'Made in America' week
PISCATAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (AP) — Plagued by daily revelations related to the escalating Russia investigations, the White House is dubbing the coming week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base.
Speaking to reporters at a hotel near President Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, White House director of media affairs Helen Aguirre Ferre said Sunday that the White House will be hosting a "Made in America" product showcase Monday featuring products from all 50 states.
The president also is expected to... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston