White House planning 'Made in America' week
PISCATAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (AP) — Plagued by daily revelations related to the escalating Russia investigations, the White House is dubbing the coming week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base.
Speaking to reporters at a hotel near President Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, White House director of media affairs Helen Aguirre Ferre said Sunday that the White House will be hosting a "Made in America" product showcase Monday featuring products from all 50 states.
The president also is expected to... read more
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe