White House planning 'Made in America' week
PISCATAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (AP) — Plagued by daily revelations related to the escalating Russia investigations, the White House is dubbing the coming week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base.
Speaking to reporters at a hotel near President Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, White House director of media affairs Helen Aguirre Ferre said Sunday that the White House will be hosting a "Made in America" product showcase Monday featuring products from all 50 states.
The president also is expected to... read more
- 18:02 Arizona Wildcats release mens basketball schedule for 2017-18
- 17:58 John Kelly photographed with his head in hands during Trump speech,...
- 17:45 Brophy Prep's Jaxson Baker commits to Central Arkansas for basketball
- 17:18 Amazon rejects Tucson's gift of a 21-foot saguaro cactus
- 17:12 Moore: Don't look now, but Arizona Diamondbacks could be on another...
- 16:58 Winners and losers in GOP's last-ditch health overhaul
- 16:43 Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
- 15:54 Appeals court blocks San Francisco warning law for soda ads
- 15:00 FDA OKs Glaxo's inhaler, first one to combine 3 medicines
- 14:45 Ahwatukee icon moves as church makes way for South Mountain Freeway