White House planning 'Made in America' week
PISCATAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (AP) — Plagued by daily revelations related to the escalating Russia investigations, the White House is dubbing the coming week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base.
Speaking to reporters at a hotel near President Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, White House director of media affairs Helen Aguirre Ferre said Sunday that the White House will be hosting a "Made in America" product showcase Monday featuring products from all 50 states.
The president also is expected to... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all