White House planning 'Made in America' week
PISCATAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey (AP) — Plagued by daily revelations related to the escalating Russia investigations, the White House is dubbing the coming week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base.
Speaking to reporters at a hotel near President Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, White House director of media affairs Helen Aguirre Ferre said Sunday that the White House will be hosting a "Made in America" product showcase Monday featuring products from all 50 states.
The president also is expected to... read more
- 19:28 Barton to go mum over disclosed photo, citing probe
- 19:28 Republican push tax plan hard, but voters seem uninterested
- 19:28 AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- 18:34 Detroit Lions look like fried turkeys against Minnesota Vikings
- 18:34 Bruce Pearl still refusing to interview with Auburn officials and...
- 18:34 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...
- 17:43 Thanksgiving Day temperature climbs to 87 degrees, tying all-time...
- 17:14 Coyotes will be without goalie Antti Raanta for at least the next...
- 16:27 Civilian Phoenix police assistants to start handling some patrol calls
- 16:04 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...