White House to release infrastructure principles on Monday
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump plans to release his principles for a $1.5 trillion infrastructure proposal on Monday.
A White House official says the administration's plan will include principles for generating private and public investment, cutting the regulatory process from 10 years to two years and will outline funding for projects in rural America. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly ahead of an official announcement.
The Trump administration wants to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure... read more
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...