White puts up first ad in Democratic gubernatorial primary
AUSTIN — Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew White, taking to the small screen to bolster his chance to win the crowded March 6 primary, on Sunday announced he will start running a 30-second television ad for the next four weeks.
The TV ad that will run on Houston stations is the first from any of the nine candidates in the Democratic primary race to challenge incumbent Republican Gov. Greg Abbott in the November general election.
It underscores both White's push to turn out Houston voters to get him through the primary, and his fundraising lead in the race where he has raised more... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'