White Sox learning what Bo Jackson knows
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Bo Jackson offered a simple job description for his time at White Sox spring training this week.
"Just walk around and mess with people for a week," he said. "They say I have diplomatic immunity for this week, so I can mess with anybody I want to. Except (manager Robin Ventura)."
Interacting with players and entertaining fans are also on the docket at Camelback Ranch for the former football and baseball star, who was named a Sox team ambassador in January. He was in entertaining mode Tuesday morning while dressed in a Sox uniform, which he donned for... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold