White Sox learning what Bo Jackson knows
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Bo Jackson offered a simple job description for his time at White Sox spring training this week.
"Just walk around and mess with people for a week," he said. "They say I have diplomatic immunity for this week, so I can mess with anybody I want to. Except (manager Robin Ventura)."
Interacting with players and entertaining fans are also on the docket at Camelback Ranch for the former football and baseball star, who was named a Sox team ambassador in January. He was in entertaining mode Tuesday morning while dressed in a Sox uniform, which he donned for... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...