White Sox lose 4-3 to Yankees in 10 innings
CHICAGO -- John Danks patted Zach Putnam on his right shoulder as he walked by his locker. There was nothing more to say.
Danks had his best start of the season for the Chicago White Sox, but the New York Yankees got to Ronald Belisario for three runs in the ninth and won 4-3 on Jacoby Ellsbury's two-out homer off Putnam in the 10th inning.
"That's part of it; it's baseball," Danks said. "There's really nothing we can do about it. I truly hope Belisario's in to save my next game."
Ellsbury drove a 1-0 pitch from Putnam (2-1) over the wall in right for his second homer.... read more
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34
- 13:10 Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs