White Sox lose 4-3 to Yankees in 10 innings
CHICAGO -- John Danks patted Zach Putnam on his right shoulder as he walked by his locker. There was nothing more to say.
Danks had his best start of the season for the Chicago White Sox, but the New York Yankees got to Ronald Belisario for three runs in the ninth and won 4-3 on Jacoby Ellsbury's two-out homer off Putnam in the 10th inning.
"That's part of it; it's baseball," Danks said. "There's really nothing we can do about it. I truly hope Belisario's in to save my next game."
Ellsbury drove a 1-0 pitch from Putnam (2-1) over the wall in right for his second homer.... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches