Who is Robert Kennedy Jr.? Alabama 'mystery candidate' with famous name seeks Senate seat
Robert Kennedy Jr. has filed the paperwork to run for the U.S. Senate seat in Alabama, but it's most likely not the person you think.
In fact, very little is known about the mysterious candidate who mailed a $3,400 check and his filing papers to the Alabama Democratic Party in Montgomery.
The envelope was received within the party headquarters Wednesday, but Democratic Party Chairwoman Nancy Worley said on
Thursday that she didn't have any information about him.
"All I remember seeing is Mobile County at the top and I looked at the name and thought, 'boy is this a familiar name in... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace