Who's Next: 23 young communications professionals helping Arizona find its voice
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Who’s Next. Every month, azcentral is publishing an installment of this up-and-comer series focusing on a different industry or field. It's an evolution of the 35 Entrepreneurs 35 or Younger program that recognized 350 Arizonans from 2007-2016.
This time around, we’re highlighting some of the city’s most dynamic advertising, public relations and marketing professionals based on nominations provided by their coworkers and peers. Meet the 23 young people who are the state's next great communicators.
Next up: Arts professionals. Nomination deadline is Oct.... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree