Who's Next: 23 young communications professionals helping Arizona find its voice
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Who’s Next. Every month, azcentral is publishing an installment of this up-and-comer series focusing on a different industry or field. It's an evolution of the 35 Entrepreneurs 35 or Younger program that recognized 350 Arizonans from 2007-2016.
This time around, we’re highlighting some of the city’s most dynamic advertising, public relations and marketing professionals based on nominations provided by their coworkers and peers. Meet the 23 young people who are the state's next great communicators.
Next up: Arts professionals. Nomination deadline is Oct.... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:18 Twistars' Geddert says in email to families he plans to retire