Who's Next: 23 young communications professionals helping Arizona find its voice
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Who’s Next. Every month, azcentral is publishing an installment of this up-and-comer series focusing on a different industry or field. It's an evolution of the 35 Entrepreneurs 35 or Younger program that recognized 350 Arizonans from 2007-2016.
This time around, we’re highlighting some of the city’s most dynamic advertising, public relations and marketing professionals based on nominations provided by their coworkers and peers. Meet the 23 young people who are the state's next great communicators.
Next up: Arts professionals. Nomination deadline is Oct.... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 17:55 Giuliani: Briefing may prompt calls to end Russia probe
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct