Why Arizona Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen didn't practice Thursday
A four-day stay at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles would be a nice getaway for most people, but Cardinals rookie quarterback Josh Rosen preferred to stay in Tempe, sweating and working with his new teammates.
Not possible, he was told.
Rosen and teammate Christian Kirk are among 40 rookies participating in the NFL Player Association's “rookie premiere,” an annual marketing event that brings players together with sponsors.
Rosen wanted to decline the invitation and take part in the Cardinals final practice of the week on Thursday, but was told he couldn't because of a “rule” in the... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care